January 14, 2011

Shower

A few weeks ago, Kitten realized in the nick of time that the improv class I was driving her to was at 1pm and not 3pm. The nick of time didn't allow for a shower. Just clothing.

Once in the city with time to kill during Kitten's class, I thought about going over to Berry's nearby house. She was out of town. Her shower would be free. I had maybe even left some shampoo there over the summer. Then I felt an irresistible impulse to not only do it, but write a blog entry on creeping around someone's house without permission while they're out of town. Except Berry reads my blog. In a living room 1,000 miles away, she would see what I had done.

A blog is a good way to find out someone has been using your shower while you're out of the house, right? It's certainly incentive to keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment